Privacy at Kerlsyele
Kerlsyele respects your privacy and this Privacy Notice describes our current privacy practices concerning the collection and use of your personal information and your choices concerning our use and collection. This statement applies to the personal information we obtain from and about individuals interacting with any raleeyrug websites and services. We value users, protect user data from being leaked, and use SSL certificates to protect user information. We do not sell user information, including shipping information and credit card information, user data is our most valuable wealth.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at +(1)(518) 316-4448. When placing your order via our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, you may log in to your account or contact us at +(1)(518) 316-4448.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you：
● Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
● Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address.
● Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, and password.
● Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to：
● Fulfill your order.
● Send you an order confirmation.
● Send product updates or warranty information.
● Respond to customer service requests.
● Administer your account.
● Send you marketing communications.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information identified above for the following business purposes:
● For our internal business purposes, such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing, or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, and performing analytics, the legal basis for processing is Kerlsyele's legitimate interest in conducting its business and is necessary for performing our contracts with you.
● Internal research, development, and product improvement. The legal basis for processing is Kerlsyele's legitimate interest in conducting its business.
● Verifying or maintaining the quality or safety of a service or product and improving, upgrading, or enhancing the service or product, the legal basis for processing is Kerlsyele's legitimate interest in conducting its business.
● Short-term transient use, such as customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction, the legal basis for processing is Kerlsyele's legitimate interest in conducting its business.
● Auditing is related to a current interaction with the customer and concurrent transactions, the legal basis for processing is Kerlsyele's legitimate interest in conducting its business.
● For legal, safety, and security reasons, the legal basis for processing is Raleeyrug's legitimate interest in conducting its business, as necessary for compliance with Kerlsyele's legal obligations and as necessary for performing or enforcing our contracts.
● For marketing or advertising, including contests and sweepstakes, the legal basis for processing is Kerlsyele's legitimate interest in conducting its business.
●For services of third parties that you authorize, the legal basis for processing is your consent.
●We may also use anonymized or aggregated data for additional purposes.
Disclosure or Sharing of Personal Infomation
We disclose personal information to the following categories of recipients:
●Our business partners where you have consented to receive such information from them if required by applicable data protection law marketing and advertising partners, and providers of analytics services relating to users’ behaviors, so that they may tailor the content you see when visiting Kerlsyele for analytics and/or advertising purposes.
These partners may combine information they collect from Kerlsyele with the data they collect from their platforms and data they collect from other websites or through other sources to conduct targeted advertising.
The processing activities of these third-party marketing platforms are governed by their own privacy policies.
●Logistics partners for providing delivery services for Buyers and Sellers, including return and exchange of products, and warehousing services for Sellers.
●Cloud computing or other hosting service providers to provide cloud storage services.
●Customer service support providers to provide after-sale services or other customer service support.
Our Site is not directed or targeted towards, nor intended for use by, persons under the age of 16. If you are not at least 16 years of age, do not access, use, or register on our Site. We do not knowingly collect, use, share or sell personal information from persons under 16. If you believe we have done so in error, please notify us and we will terminate and delete your account and account information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Legal Basis for Data Processing
●Necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Kerlsyele.
●Necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement).
●Necessary for our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; and/or where it is based on your consent.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our website and services, manage our relationship with you, and we will communicate with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our website and our services, undertaking marketing. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal information for processing as described above, for us to be able to provide you with all of our services, and for you to use all the features of our website.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us.
You have the following data protection rights, you can contact us at any time to exercise your data protection rights, you can do the following:
●The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your information.
●The right to object to the processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests.
●The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict the processing of your personal information or request the portability of your information.
●The right to opt-out of newsletters emails we send you at any time, you can unsubscribe by sending us an email.
If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent and the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights following applicable data protection laws. If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.
Notification of Changes
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or emailing us at the address below:
Address: 3 Bemis Heights Road, Saratoga Springs, New York,12866
Tel: +(1)(518) 316-4448